ATM Full Form: ATM is an electronic telecommunications device which is used for cash withdrawal, deposit, fund transfer and other bank-related transactions at any time. These machines make the banking process very easy as they are automatic and there is no need to interact directly with bank employees. today we will give you information about ATMs. I will share some special information with your friends, using ATM to withdraw money. That is a long way off nowadays, so nowadays ATMs are used for withdrawing money as well as for depositing and buying money, buying something and many other things, so let us first tell you that we Explain the full form of ATM.
The full form of ATM is “Automated Teller Machine”.
If we analyze it then we will find,
A – Automated
T – Teller
M – Machine
What is the full form of ATM?
The full form of ATM is “Automated Teller Machine”. It is a machine using which a person can easily withdraw cash without going to the bank. ATM machines are located at some place in almost every city and by going there, a person can withdraw money through his ATM card. ATM card is a kind of plastic card which is given to the account holders by the bank. Using this card, money can be withdrawn from the ATM machine.
It is believed that the first ATMs were used in London and New York. The ATM was known as Grass to the bank in the 1960s and was used in many cities in 1961. But at that time people rejected this service and then after some time it was closed, friends have come to hear that after that ATM was started by Japan and any other countries and at that time people showed little interest in it and Then gradually all the countries started adopting it.
What are the parts of ATM?
There are two types of devices in ATM Machine which help the customers to use easily.
- Input Device
- Output Device
How does ATM work?
You need to insert the plastic ATM card inside the ATM machines to start the ATM operation. Some machines require you to drop your cards, some machines allow card swapping. As I mentioned earlier, these ATM cards contain your account information and other security information in the form of magnetic stripes.
When you Release/Change your Card, the machine will get your account Details and ask for your PIN. After successful authentication, the machine allows you to withdraw funds.
Some Interesting facts about ATM
Let us now know some such interesting facts about ATM which you may not have heard.
Inventor of ATM: John Shepherd Barron.
ATM Pin Number: John Shepherd Barone considered having a 6-digit PIN number for an ATM, but it wasn’t easy for his wife to remember a 6-digit PIN, so he decided to generate a 4-digit ATP PIN number. .
The world’s first ATM: It was installed on June 27, 1967 at Barclays Bank in London.
First person to use ATM Machine: Famous funny actor Reg Varney was the first person to withdraw money from ATM machine.
Things to keep in mind when using an ATM
When using an ATM, we should keep in mind some special things and keep these special things in mind, we should use an ATM, these special things are as follows:
- Before entering the ATM, make sure there are no other people inside
- Before going inside the ATM, take out your ATM card beforehand so that you can do your work soon after going inside.
- When you are inside the ATM, do not allow anyone else to enter
- Keep your ATM card secret if someone else with you goes inside the ATM
- While entering the ATM PIN, keep in mind that there is no other person standing near you.
- After withdrawing from the ATM, count your money once to make sure that the amount withdrawn is correct or not.
- After using the ATM, you must press the cancel button on the keypad to ensure that your account is not left open at the ATM.
- If you are thinking of withdrawing money from ATM at night, then definitely take a partner with you.
- Do not try to do any mischief inside the ATM because there the cameras are always watching you.
- Do not go inside the ATM by covering the mouth in any way such as wearing a handkerchief over the mouth, wearing a helmet and do not cover the mouth in any such way.
Some things that you must ensure before going inside the ATM and take care of your safety inside the ATM.
ATM card security
Guys, we should also take special care of the security of our ATM card and how we can provide security to our ATM, it is the following:
- Always put the ATM card in the cover and keep it in it.
- Keeping your ATM card in your purse, take care that the card does not get broken.
- Keep in mind that there is no black stripe in the ATM card so that there is no scratch.
- If the card is stolen or lost, block it from your registered mobile number.
- Do not share the number and date given on the card or any kind of information with anyone else.
- After using the card at the ATM machine, keep in mind that your card should not be exchanged with any other person.
So Guys, in today’s post, we learned that what is the full form of ATM and also we have received many details about ATM in today’s post, hope you would have liked this post, stay tuned for more such amazing information’s. with our website.