Do you want to learn how to register a company in Pakistan? Then you are at the right place the following guidelines will help you to know about How to Register a Company in Pakistan.
- The most important part of this station is to have a web page of SECP e-services.
- Then you have to register your company name first and then sign up at SECP e-services.
- Now, you get a form, fill that form and submit it with the challan of rupees 100 in any UBL or MCB branch.
- Then pay the company incorporation fee of 1800 rupees with all the relevant details of your company.
If you want to open a company in Pakistan then you need to register a company with the government. The process of registering a company with the Government of Pakistan is very easy and the government is still trying to make it easier for the registrars.
The process of creating a company in Pakistan is controlled by the SECP (Security and Exchange Commission of Pakistan). If you want to register a company in Pakistan then you have to visit the SECP website and follow all the instructions of How to Register a Company in Pakistan?
In the below portion of the article, you will learn more about the SECP:
Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan
SECP (Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan). It is a department of the Pakistan government that handles all the registrations of the companies in Pakistan. SECP makes the registration process easier by introducing the e-service and offline system for registration of a company in Pakistan. For the registration process first, you need to check the company name is available, If it is available then you can register it.
Read More: PTCL Internet Packages
Types of Legal companies in Pakistan
Before knowing the process of registration of a company in Pakistan you should know about the types of legal companies in Pakistan. There are 3 types of Limited companies in Pakistan
- Single Limited Company
- Private Limited Company
- Public Limited Company
Single Limited Company
In the single limited company, only one member is the owner of the company and the registration of the company is done on only his name with the requirement of the Companies Act, 2017
Private Limited Company
A private company is a type of company in which two or more persons are linked with one company. For the registration of a private limited company both a person’s names are subscribing with the Memorandum of Association according to the requirement of the Companies Act, 2017
Public Limited Company
In the public limited company, there are more than 3 persons linked with the one company. All the names of the members which are subscribing with the company should be listed in Memorandum of Association according to the requirement of the Companies Act, 2017
Company Reservation Name process:
- You need to first select your company name and check availability on the SECP site for registration of any company in Pakistan.
- You have to look at section 10. The list on the site of SECP mentioned those names that you cannot choose.
- If the name of your choice is available then SECP reserves that company name and creates an account online.
Register for income and sale tax
National Tax number you required for registration in Pakistan. so the main thing applies for the National Tax number at the regional Tax office of FBR.
The documents are required for NTN are following:
- Form of NTN
- Registration for proof
- Bank account number
- Copy of Identity Card
- Business address evidence
- You can also apply on the FBR website for NTN.
Now people can apply online. It’s easy for all instead of submitting applications by hand. In this Guide, we provide you information on both online and manual documentation. But our recommendation Use the online site of SECP. hopefully, it is helpful for you.